Friday, April 13, 2012

75 Years Ago - Eileen's Diary - April 13, 1937


 75 Years Ago - Eileen's Diary - April 13, 1937


This entry is the daily post on this blog from the diary of eighteen year old Eileen KINNICK, 75 Years Ago this date.

Since midway through 2010, a weekly update/comments blog entry began to appear on the Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. Those weekly entries, on that blog, on each Tuesday of the week, will continue, with links to these daily entries.



Here is the short entry for Tuesday, April 13:
Not so tired. Worked on Jones & Rhinehart cases. Got my new suit. Watched Bayard Baseball game. Made p.corn, soaked my feet & went to bed early.

Here is the long entry for Tuesday, April 13:

A little tired but not so bad for as late as I was out. Letter from Sandy! Worked all day long on Jones & Rhinhart cases, Got my suit at nite. Sleeves a little too long. Edith & I watched Bayard baseball game a little bit. Home about 6:15. Did up the work, made pop corn, soaked my feet & went to bed.

My comments: Danced late into the night; soaked feet the next night...  ;-)


Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment