Tuesday, May 29, 2012

75 Years Ago - Eileen's Diary - May 29, 1937


 75 Years Ago - Eileen's Diary - May 29, 1937


This entry is the daily post on this blog from the diary of eighteen year old Eileen KINNICK, 75 Years Ago this date.

Since midway through 2010, a weekly update/comments blog entry began to appear on the Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. Those weekly entries, on that blog, on each Tuesday of the week, will continue, with links to these daily entries.



May 1936 High School Graduation Photo


Here is the short entry for Saturday, May 29:

Keenest day. Sleepy. Took car out by Campbells & slept awhile. Sleepy after dinner so I laid on floor in back room. CCB found me. Worked at Garst's until 12:00. Are I tired.

Here is the long entry for Saturday, May 29:

Keenest day. Up at 7:00. Pancakes in sep. house. Wore eyelet again this year. Am I economical! So hot & did I ever get sleepy. About 10 took the car out by Campbells & slept for awhile. Out home alone for dinner. Sleepy again after dinner so I laid down in back room for an hour. CCB didn't care. Worked till 5:00. Got white shoes. Home to supper & then worked at Garst's until 12:00. Are I tired.

My comments: Tired girl! Wonder where Campbells is and why she went there?

Pancakes!  We know it this time! 




Families are Forever!  ;-)

2 comments: