Monday, May 28, 2012

75 Years Ago - Eileen's Diary - May 28, 1937


 75 Years Ago - Eileen's Diary - May 28, 1937


This entry is the daily post on this blog from the diary of eighteen year old Eileen KINNICK, 75 Years Ago this date.

Since midway through 2010, a weekly update/comments blog entry began to appear on the Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. Those weekly entries, on that blog, on each Tuesday of the week, will continue, with links to these daily entries.



May 1936 High School Graduation Photo


Here is the short entry for Friday, May 28:

Keen day. Out to Helen's awhile. Got white shoes at Garst's. With Pete - Helen & Elmer to Carroll to Pete Kuhl dance & 7spice sisters. Good time but my feet got so tired. Orville, Ed, Elmer, Dick.

Here is the long entry for Friday, May 28:

Keen Day. Thought I'd left my key at home & at about 9:40 I found it in my purse. Did Rex ever kid me. I went home alone at Noon. Mr. B. at sale so I went out to Helen's awhile. Ate rhubarb and talked. Back at 3:30. Thought I'd lost my keys again. Rex found them in the car. - - - he would, of all people. - - - got white shoes Garst's. Home alone. Ironed, look bath, & Pete, Elmer & Helen & I Carroll to Pete Kuhl & 7 Spice Sisters. Good time but feet really got tired. [Few shorthand notes] Orville, Dick, Elmer, Ed,

My comments: Found one reference on Pete Kuhl and his several bands, over the years. No photos.

How about some rhubarb?




Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment