Wednesday, March 17, 2010

KINNICK Surname Project - yDNA, have you been tested?

Over the next week or so, I hope to be posting some information on DNA testing for the KINNICK Surname Project. Have you been tested yet? For the yDNA test, you must be a male with a KINNICK surname. We want to demonstrate scientifically what we have been saying for years - that all the KINNICKs that came from Maryland either through NC and IN or through OH and IL are related. It now appears clear that the simplest yDNA test will do that.

I am willing to coordinate the project, but need 6-12 volunteers - if we can get a project going, the test is less than $100 per person, by an independent testing company. I am not eligible since I am a KINNICK via my mother. But, I want to help with those who are interested.

Be sure to watch Who Do You Think You Are? at 7 cdt on Friday, on NBC! Lisa Kudrow is the subject this week!

Look forward to your comments!

Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment